The Blue Master’s Choice is a high-quality all-solid-woods guitar in the Grand Auditorium shape with cutaway. The guitar features a Western red cedar soundboard, and the back and sides are made from carefully selected African mahogany. Appointments include a walnut double ring rosette, and faux tortoise pickguard and body binding. This tonewood combination and the Furch Open-Pore Finish lend the instrument a beautiful natural appearance and a warm musical sound that is balanced across the entire tonal spectrum with slightly emphasized lows.
The Blue Master’s Choice is fitted with the LR Baggs Stagepro Element system, which features a side-mounted preamp with a tuner.
- High-quality acoustic guitar made from carefully selected solid woods.
- Grand Auditorium body shape with cutaway.
- Proprietary design features and production technologies, including unique soundboard voicing and revolutionary Furch CNR System® neck joint.
- Stylish warm appearance featuring appointments made from black walnut and faux tortoise.
- LR Baggs Stagepro Element system.