Whatever type of music you want to make, and whatever you want to record it on, iTrack Solo is the simplest way to do it.
iTrack Solo isn’t just for recording; connect your speakers, crank up the volume and totally immerse yourself in the sound of your music, apps, video games, movies – or anything else.
Fewer cables means less clutter. You only need to plug iTrack Solo into the mains if you’re using it with iPad. Otherwise, your USB connection will power it.
- Ableton Live Lite 9 - professional music making software to use your iTrack Solo with a Mac or PC.
- Focusrite Scarlett plug-in suite - collection of software plug-ins bringing effects to your music software (like Ableton Live for example).
- 1 microphone input - XLR
- 1 Instrument input ¼’ unbalanced
- Headphone output ¼’ TRS Jack
- 2 unbalanced monitor outputs - RCA Phono
- DEVICE LINK port (to connect iTrack Solo to iPad)
- USB 2.0 Port